Cova Care – Our After Sales Service Support
We offer a wide range of aftercare services which can be tailored to your specific business needs. You can find a summary of all of our after Cova Cre sales and services below including:
Request an Engineer
Whether it’s an urgent repair, breakdown, regular or one-off service, our fleet of Cova Care Engineers have extensive knowledge and experience in our own range of products AND almost all other perimeter security and powered Gate products including bi-fold gates, cantilever sliding gates, blockers and barriers – within the UK and internationally.
To request an Engineer please call 01293 553888
Cova Care Security Gate Engineers:
- Are friendly, qualified, & experienced.
- Specialist in their field
- Able to conduct PLC programming on site
- Security cleared with high profile sites in the UK
- CRB / CTC checked
- CSCS trained
- PASMA trained
- Powered Access Licence – IPAF Trained
- Carry fully stocked vehicles 24/7
- Have GPS on every vehicle to ensure our engineers can get to you swiftly, avoiding any traffic issues.
- Accredited to our Human Focus training programme, one of the best-trained teams in the industry.
At Cova, we provide you peace of mind that not only will you, and your perimeter security infrastructure, receive the best possible care, but all work undertaken will be carried out to the highest safety standards. Our customer base includes; Schools, Universities, Hospitals & Trusts, MoD & Government, Home Office, Police as well as Foreign & Commonwealth Offices.
Call our Cova Care team today to book your engineer to either repair or service your perimeter security access on 01293 553888 or email us at [email protected]
Payment – How To Pay:
We accept Cheque Payment, Visa or MasterCard Debit or Credit Card or BACS bank payment. To enquire about applying for a Credit Account with us, telephone our Finance Team today on 01293 553888.
Cova Care Service Agreements
At Cova Security Gates we tailor our Service delivery to the needs of our clients, from large international corporations to single site, single gate users, we believe we have the Service Support Package you need. However, as we place our clients at the heart of everything we do please do not hesitate to contact our Service Team on 01293 553888 opt 2 or email [email protected] to discuss how we can tailor a bespoke support package designed specifically for your individual needs.
Our Cova Care team can provide your perimeter security with replacement motors, photocells, safety edges, beacons, blocker skirts, covers, loop kits and push button stations.
Non Contract Care
Even if you do not have a Service Contract with us, our Cova Care Team are happy to help with advice and, if required, arrange for one of our trained engineers to visit you, usually within hours of your call.
International Care & Servicing
Tailored to your individual requirements – Contact our Cova Care Team on 01293 553888 or email [email protected] for more information
- Additional infra-red photocell upgrades – providing enhanced obstruction detection within the path of moving equipment, to stop and reverse the equipment on detection, thus preventing the risk of vehicle impact damage or personal injury
- Light curtains – providing enhanced obstruction detection within the path of moving equipment, again to stop and reverse the equipment on detection, thus preventing the risk of vehicle impact damage or personal injury
- Flashing beacons, sounders and spoken messages can be all be interfaced to be initiated on raise/lower or open/close cycles
- Laser type area scanners to detect presence within potential entrapment zones and stop and reverse the cycle.
NB: Your existing system may need surveying to confirm compatibility with the above options – please contact our Cova Care Team for further information: [email protected]
We will conduct a Gate Assessment Survey including Force Test and Risk Assessment by our qualified engineers.
A site survey may be required before contract offer/price can be submitted and any subsequent recommendation may need to be completed prior to contract inception.
Please contact our Service Team on 01293 553888 opt 2 or email [email protected] for more information.